Kagandahan

Kagandahan
Minsan gusto mo dito

Friday, November 03, 2006

Going up!

I have just taken this IQ test and I have an increase in IQ. Last time I have taken it, I scored 118 and now I scored 127!
I am 18 years and 1 month that means I got a brain of a 22 year old guy. I am quite incredible. The average English man would score 119, that is 8 points higher.
I did great on verbal questions, I am word smart. My spatial ability ranks last, last time I scored better on spatial than any other test. It is obvious that schooling takes a great role on your IQ, I have lot of subjects that deal with verbal abilities.
I am proud of myself right now, It is true that I sound too snooty. In fact, I am boasting. Sorry but I can't help it, and I feel more better when I boast.
While taking the test I feel both worried and relax. Worried, that I may score lower next time. I feel relax because I got more time to think(lesser time pressure on Math and logical questions). That feeling of comfort probably gave me the shrewdness to answer the difficult questions.
After I have taken the test, I am a bit shocked that I scored higher than I expected. It took me some time to realize the achievement I just had, hahaha. Then after it reached my senses, I immedietly write down triumph I had.
I hope next year I take this test again and would score even better. 140 is my goal next time. It would be tougher and more complicated next year. They had a different test for adults which is different on the test I had taken.

No comments: