Kagandahan

Kagandahan
Minsan gusto mo dito

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

About a few days ago we started our second semester. The feeling of being in "boring" classes excites me. The first day seem a little strange, there were few students roaming around the campus, some of my colleagues are still not present, and my cousins are still enrolling. The usual NDMU atmosphere have changed. I got this Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho, actually I started reading that book a day before the opening day. I carry the book with me so I can boast that I have a new Paulo Coelho literature with me. I immedietly look for my friends especially that coquettish girl - Vanessa. She is not present on the first class but Louella is there to recede my loneliness. Ahh by the way I still haven't change I am still that arrogant intelligent guy everyone knows. So I quickly blend in with the crowd but still stand out. I easily find ways to enjoy the first day by being the nice guy, amusing everybody with my not so close up smile. I only saw Vanessa on our Statistic class, she still has the glow that beguile half of the class. Ofcourse I am not one of those commoner who would easily fall for a murderous beauty that she has. I somehow ignore her alluring smile as she entered the class. After our class I tried talking to her and it was a success. Did I say was? It was a success but we still don't have the same closeness we had before. After I bought a notebook for the semester I went home to get a rest: I lack in sleep for a week. It's Nova's birthday by the way.
The second day I went to school at about 9:45 with luck, I easily spot Louella with -uhm- Vanessa and Polsci Friends. I lend them my precious books have a little snack, and a wonderful discussion with them. The first class is cool but we are only twenty something in the class. I love the literature class we are numerous and a lot of intellectual students. The Ecology class was suppose to be fun but the bright guy I respect most left class for another schedule. I got tired after three hours of class and three hours of doing nothing. The Educ136 class terrifies me a lot, we are just five AB students against forty education students. With the divine providence I had Louella as my classmate. I believe the recently misfortunes I had is just the few challenges I must encounter. My infatuation with Vanessa is just a trial. ugly schedules are part of life. Terror teachers will always be there. I am the valiant, wise, resilient man so why worry?

1 comment:

aL|e said...

uu nga.. sobrang old na, pero i enjoyed reading it...reminiscing the past ang drama...hehehe.. buti na lang naalala kong mag-open ng blog, after decades...lol...blog recreation? hmmm... weee.. keep posting my friend para my binabasa naman ako every now and then para naman di natutuyo ang utak ko...