Kagandahan

Kagandahan
Minsan gusto mo dito

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Deity and The Creation

When I look to the eyes of a child, I see the innocence, the truth. I must admit that even I read various self-help books but I still have my shortcomings. Human indeed, I even commit blasphemous sins, and people would criticize me and my world would go to deep of misery because they brought me there. They punish me for not being like the commoners, I reach too absurd ideas not customary to their beliefs. Erroneous it was. It is true that I am sinner like everybody, like the cheaters, like the cynics, like the saints, the adulterers, and anyone who said they never sinned but their soul burns in hell, including me. I speak not like that. However, I cannot simply tell that there is no hell, even if I wish there is none. God or did humans created this hell? You, did you ever punish someone for his mistakes? Did you reprimand a man for his view in life? Then you have made hell!
Those who criticize and rebuke, have you known the whole truth of what is right? No, you never did nor will you know. You are no Jesus! A righteous man speak neither to condemn nor to change that man, he speak to feel what the other suffer. The man who seeks advice does not need your comment or opinion, he need yours understanding, caress, your support. A disapproval of his state is the least he need. To ignore his presence is apathy the worst thing you can do. To love the person that is only obligation you have for him. To be in good terms with him is not enough you need to touch the soul.
Let the person see the inner light in him, the good in him. The more we denounce a man, the further he goes far from God. Cruelty will arise from a man who lives in callousness. It is not tolerance but the truth that the Supreme Being is not a being of angst, a being that punishes the non-believers, and a being that is selfish and envious. God is the divine being, that in the same time your friend that forgives your mistakes, your parent who cares for you and the divinity that loves you. Incase you are in agony or pain that you cannot bear anymore the harsh realities, you feel like you are the child, feeble and fainthearted, Look for God not the judge but the lover.
To change the ways of the child, the child that only love, the child that never wants but only need, the child that the times we look to its eyes we feel the joy that the child can only bring.

No comments: