Kagandahan

Kagandahan
Minsan gusto mo dito

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Nukes and love, Losing The Grip

Over the past few years the threat of North Korea creating a nuclear bomb have already become a reality. I believe atleast we have lost the threat of them creating and it pose a new threat. Sounds too illogical? the news seems to dominate foreign newspaper as for me and my so called friends its nothing, apathy I call it! let me share with one apathetic story of those so called friends...

I walked w/ my so called "friends" around the campus during final examination week, as I eagerly exert the point that we should put our heads and ponder on the subject matter that we are likely to fail. But they refuse and keep touring around the University as if they have no difficulties and hardship regarding our "favorite" subject, logic! As we have reached the covered area, girl A, uh my friend stop and pose beautifully in the middle of the field and her billowing hair shined and glimmered like a beauty queen just to stare to her crush that does not even know that someone like her exist in the outstreched region of the universe. I hestitately annoy girl B, so I could somehow channel my thoughts that jealousy once again is taking over me, but instead of redirecting my thoughts I just end up agitating myself. Indignant on how few things turn out, that girl B said that I irritate her rather than making her laugh. I keep annoying them eventhough she hurts my feelings a lot, thinking that side effect of using props(as my friend B thinks of my other crushes)is taking effect, I start to loose control of what is happening around me. As we reach gate the "karag-karag" spaceship of the theist warriors arrived, giving me a sign of lost, lost that I had not let it out like a magma waiting to burst out of my heart. I reflected then my mind suddenly filled with not so great idea that I should reconsider and have contigency plan wether to tell girl A about that I have some sort of inexplicable feeling for her but I would not consider it as the word you hastily assume, love. I believe that she is not that sort of girl that I like. However somewhere in my cold heart and somehow fallen for her. Moreover affection for someone does not exactly follow intense craving, it only implies fondness. It may take a while for us to see each other through but I can wait, I know that patience is love's security.

No comments: