Kagandahan

Kagandahan
Minsan gusto mo dito

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Zigzag

I called my blog logic for some reason, first being a philosophy major my first major subject would be Logic and second I seem to like the word and it's meaning. Logic is an art of reasoning, but Logic for me is the correct and formal way of reasoning. Every reasonable man is endowed with logic but not all are logical.
zigzag
I love the idea of evolution plus the quotation that not the strongest of species that will survive nor the most intelligent but the most adaptive to change. I must change atleast so I can pass my subjects in order for me to be a full pledge priest someday.
I worry much about my near future but I don't spend time thinking over it but I make most to improve my abilities to surpass the obstacles in college life. I use to be lazy student, but after my realization I started reading materials so I can improve my reading skill which is actually important for the challenges in life ahead. I spend less now watching TV and drinking alcoholic drink, I believe that using time at its fullest will make me perspicacious in some way. Intelligence may be hereditary, that is why I don't worry much, my father graduated cum laude in BS Geology at University of the Philippines and had won many awards to prove his high intellectual capacity. I always wanted to be like my father, to win the respect of my colleagues and to be a priest someday. Intelligence could also be work out by doing your best in every aspect and if you would start believing that you can be. Intelligent people are just persistent on their work, they have the same anatomy as ours but they use it as if there is no tomorrow. Those people never gets tired for the reason they feel obliged or is that man is obliged to know his destiny. destiny is made possible because of our choice, if choose not to then we will not. The theory is easy, spend a lot of time doing choices and think less of the future it comes before you know it. I may not be a physicsit but I know that for every action there is an equal opposite reaction. If I study hard I may get good results on the examination and someday be a knowledgeable priest. God may not talk to me but he is in my heart, people may call me a fool but it will do nothing. I can change the course of my life and I will survive.

No comments: