Kagandahan

Kagandahan
Minsan gusto mo dito

Friday, July 01, 2011

Sitting in the Library Thinking of Who?

I am in LST library (Fr. Ralph Gehring Library; Sorry if there are no photos - sunod lang). Trying to think-think-think! I am not here actually for that purpose. I am suppose to get something and return a book (FYI - the book is The God Delusion). Well, I was not able to get that "something" and I forgot to bring the book - why did I forget? Mama Mia!

So, I am here stuck-up and thinking of Who? Well, Who is a Volleyball player so, those who are close to me, or those who are fed up listening to who I am thinking already know this person. I spend almost 10hours yesterday just viewing her photos - obsessed! And you may want to ask why did I re-vive or restore? or use my blog again? well, she has one. So I guess I better do the same. Well, I was actually reading hers and I out of sheer coincidence (wee di nga?) decided (tignan mo coincidence ba yan?) to use my old blog again. By the way to those who would unfortunately read my blog I have 20 excellents posts before; I deleted it, it was actually well commented. Bravo for me! I had this "topak" before even up until now (obvious ba?). The truth is I already gave up on blogging that is why I deleted it but for some reasons (obviously not out of the quality) I saved the first five articles of the blog. It is what is left of before so better keep it. And may I make my defense for the Pentateuch of my blog. It is like this post not well written and similarly to egoistic, self-centered but it was my first "writtings". You are actually reading my first 'Masterpiece' although it's not!

Back to this Who? well, see she made a whole lot of difference in my life. Tama ba? She don't know me. She's some popular chic in the school. I am just another student but she made me write again. Well she did not made me self-centered again. I am so she did not.

This who... whoever! You may not read this because you don't have the time or you don't waste your time reading another person's blog but I still have a message for you: You are cute. Di ba? You hear that all the time and I say that to almost every girl I met but this time its different not because I have feelings for you. But because your cute, you just fashioned a new spirituality for me and I thank you.

So, this may serve an Introduction to my new blog. This will serve as an archives for my LST works no matter how bad it is. But I won't post my first assignment in Liturgical Inculturation! (Hindi niyo rin naman babasahin eh!)

To all my friends: Let's blog! Kahit atin atin lang! Blogging it's not about eloquence - it's about expression!

God bless!
and have a nice day!
My goodness! Mama Mia!

No comments: